Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bent in 15


WHy is it called that, well because it was a 15 minute drawing of something CLOSE to the Avatar guys. i wanted to try to capture their essence during 15 minutes of my lunch break at work. Its on 8.5x11, so it wasnt hard to do it in 15 at all, i will be doing more like this in the future.

On that note, im almost done with my 9-5, 2.5 more weeks, and its OFF TO CALI and its pretty exciting, i love it and all, but the idea of doing art for a living makes me HAPPY!

Enjoy peoples!

3 comments:

Fabian said...

Well, i did enjoyed! Love those lines you do, the characters look alive, with movement! :)

Enrique Corts said...

Yeah, cool stuff, man!
I´m really happy for you to be able to start to make a living out of art. Good luck in California!

Patricio OLiver said...

Its reallly goodd I loved it! and that show was amazing I will do an avatar Illustration some time soon